• Transform the way you conduct business by creating a seamless engagement experience for your customers and employees. Regardless
of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified
communications—all in a flexible platform from Avaya.
• Protect your investment with a solution that easily and affordably scales as your communications needs change. Starting with as few as
five users, Avaya IP Office™ easily expands to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
• Enable your mobile workforce to collaborate and promote commerce—any place, any time, and on any device.
• Reduce IT overhead with true plug and play that effortlessly rolls out applications to your staff. WebRTC applications provide
click-to-call capabilities from Google for Work, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office 365.
• Rely on Avaya support services to optimize your solution’s performance. We can help you maximize system uptime and protect your
investment in Avaya technology.
• Accelerate growth by using a complete IP Office solution to create seamless engagement throughout your business.
Learn more in our Engagement Everywhere eBook.
1. A Purpose-Built System
Accelerate growth and transform your business with a complete, integrated solution—collaboration, mobility, multichannel contact center, networking, security, video, and support services—all from a single source.
2. Business Communications Providing Engagement Everywhere
Enable unbound commerce regardless of place, time, device, or application. Employees can engage anywhere and anytime to capture opportunities and create value.
3. Administration Made Simple
Eliminate IT headaches by centrally managing your IP Office™ solution with web-based administration, whether you have five users or 3,000, in one location or across up to 150 sites around the world.
Being on the road no longer means being out of the office. Each staff member has just one number that customers use to reach them in any location, on any device. Route all calls through your office to assure privacy. Reduce carrier charges by placing calls over available WiFi. And give remote and mobile staff in-office capabilities from virtually any device, including access to the corporate directory, conference control, presence, and instant messaging. Your staff can use an IP Phone at home—without the VPN overheads—enabled by Avaya Session Border Controller.
Improve customer experience and contact center agent efficiency by adding powerful, affordable, multichannel functionality for voice, email, web chat, SMS, and fax to your contact center. Turn a cost center into a profit center by using agent downtime to automatically initiate outbound upsell calling campaigns. Whether you choose a cloud or on-premise model, Avaya offers complete contact center solutions that grow with you:
• IP Office™ Contact Center: A multichannel contact center solution designed for small to midsize businesses.
• Avaya Contact Center Select: An enterprise-class solution with advanced self-service and intelligent customer routing.
• OnAvaya™ - Google™ Cloud Platform: Contact Center and Unified Communications services with a flexible monthly subscription via the Google Cloud Platform.
Video brings engagement to life. Whether you are meeting with co-workers in a remote office, partners across the country, or customers around the world, enjoy the experience of face-to-face meetings via simple, intuitive, and convenient video. See others in HD video, and annotate and share presentations to make meetings more productive, efficient, and meaningful. All you need is a network connection and a PC, Mac, or mobile device. Avaya IP Office virtual meeting rooms work with the latest video conferencing room systems. Our video portfolio includes:
• Avaya Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office™: Simple, affordable, comprehensive video collaboration designed for small and midsize businesses
• Avaya Scopia Desktop: Business class video collaboration for PCs and Macs in virtual meeting rooms on your network.
• AvayaLive™ Video: Simple, subscription-based, high-definition virtual meeting rooms in the cloud.
Get the most from your IP Office solution with full range of Professional Services, including a Network Readiness Assessment, Deployment and Program Management, and Solution Architecture Services. Find the information and answers you need. Get assistance from our emergency recovery team within minutes after an unplanned system outage. And have access to the latest features through software patches and updates, and major software upgrade license entitlement.